Written by a team of travel industry professionals and published monthly, Inside Traveller is crammed with the latest news, tips, little known perks, unpublicised deals, upgrades and money-saving loopholes the travel industry would rather you didn’t know about. You won’t find this information anywhere else.
Here are some typical examples of the kind of deals we pinpoint for you each month:
- A night at the London Ritz (value around €900) absolutely FREE
- Save over £1,500 on a business class round-the-world ticket
- Stop over in Rome, Zurich or Vienna absolutely free
- Double – or more – the places your air miles will take you
- Save £300 or more on flights to the Caribbean, South Africa, the Far East…
- Gain free entry into business lounges at London’s leading airports
- Earn more in the value of frequent flyer points than the cost of the ticket
- Save 55% on the Heathrow Express – bringing the cost down to just £7.50.
Inside Traveller – full of tips and good advice to improve your travelling experience…
“You won’t find this information anywhere else.”
What’s more, we also show you how to get the best deals when you book your travel on the internet, over the phone, or face to face with your travel agent:
“Once again you’ve come through. Used the email address for easyJet and was refunded in 24 hours! Thanks!” LA, Bristol
- How to take advantage of money-saving loopholes in airline, hotel and car rental online booking systems
- How to “get clever” when booking on the internet and search out the flaws in online travel sites
- How to buy the cheapest round-the-world airfares and where to find discount travel insurance
- How to get the very best hotel rates as a matter of course.
Inside Traveller is the only travelling guide and travellers tips newsletter to show you how to get better value and bigger discounts on airfares and travel services without compromising on your comfort or safety.
Exclusive, inside information you will find nowhere else
Each issue of The Inside Traveller travelling guide and travellers tips newsletter contains exclusive, hard to obtain information such as:
- Paying the absolute minimum price for everything whether renting a small car for a day or flying first class around the world.
- Taking the discomfort and stress out of travel. The queues, the crowds, the uncomfortable seats…
- Putting the glamour and luxury back into travel: Flat beds on long haul flights, suites in 5 star hotels, luxury car rentals…
- Learning the little wrinkles and tricks that will give you the edge: How to get an upgrade, how to get the airlines to give extra miles, how to get VIP treatment in airports.
- Updates on crucial issues such as safety, routings, carbon offsetting, in-flight entertainment, cruise deals, train deals and so much more.
When you book an airfare, hotel or car rental online or through an agent – even if you are getting what appears to be a good deal – are you certain there is nothing else available?
Do you sometimes travel economy, premium economy or even business class and yearn to be nearer the front of the plane but only at the same price or less?
Are you getting upgrades at every conceivable opportunity? Are you maximising the number of points you receive on your frequent flier and other loyalty programmes?
If these are the sorts of questions you sometimes ask yourself then we are certain that Inside Traveller will be of immense value to you. Our Travelling Guide and Travellers Tips Newsletter can ensure you get the best deal available.
“Be confident in the knowledge that you are not paying over the odds…”
Subscribing to our travelling guide and travellers tips newsletter will show you how to travel to your chosen destination confident in the knowledge that you are not paying over the odds, and avoiding unnecessary ‘hidden’ airline fees.
“Avoid Hidden Fees”
David Stone is our editor and he has over 30 years’ experience in the travel industry. He’s well placed to analyse the news, highlight trends, and make predictions. His network of contacts and contributors gives him insights that you won’t find in the national press, and his personal commitment to you getting the best deal infuses the pages of the publication.
David is also chairman of the team behind our Ask-the-Experts service to which all subscribers may pose their travel questions. See the panel near the top of the right hand side of this page for more on this free service.
Each issue of Inside Traveller contains all this information for you to use
“Just to let you know that I have now booked my South American regional pass. I reckon I saved about £800 by using the pass rather than booking the fares myself. Thank you so much for pointing me in this direction and helping me organise the tickets.”AB, Kent (March 2012)
- Route news, corporate buzz, safety issues – a quick and easy summary for you to check for anything of relevance to your own travel arrangements.
- Each issue of our travelling guide and travellers tips newsletter carries two or three longer, more detailed features. For instance, the best value annual travel insurance plans, international bargain shopping, and a comparison of legroom on the world’s major carriers.
- Bargain Watch, covering special seasonal airfares and promotions, including unofficial discounts – closely guarded data normally only available within the travel trade. Discover what the best flight deals are from the UK in economy, business and first class for both long and short haul. Scheduled flights, no-frills airlines, and even charter deals are all included, as is necessary contact information to make reservations.
- Web reviews and advice – travel-related websites, advice on booking travel and accommodation, other savings and benefits that arise from using the web, plus discount deals and special offers.
- Frequent Flyer programmes – as the budget airlines eat into the scheduled air travel market, legacy carriers are increasingly turning to their Frequent Flyer programmes to retain and reward their customers, as are other travel organisations, such as car rental firms and hotel groups. In this regular column we summarise key loyalty programme developments, covering everything from special promotions through to extra miles or points, and comparisons between what you can earn on the same routes from different airlines.
- The Inside Word – a note of explanation is required here. We are fortunate enough to retain the services of a senior manager from within one of the world’s most popular airlines. For obvious reasons he prefers to remain anonymous. The Inside Word is his column, not lengthy, but it makes up for this in the quality of the information it contains.
“The Inside Word contains facts that no airline wants members of
the general public to know”
Indeed, we doubt that you will find such an invaluable source of inside information and tips from any other publication in the world. In a nutshell, The Inside Word contains facts that no airline wants members of the general public to know.
On Finding The Value – Jack Rosenbloom is the pseudonym of a travel journalist who contributes this regular column on how to save money or enjoy other benefits – wherever you travel and no matter how you get there.
“If it’s deals you’re after then this column alone will recoup your
subscription price to Inside Traveller many times over”
Hotels, car rental, serviced apartments, telephone calls, lounge pass schemes, cruises, rail travel … Jack covers it all. If it’s deals you’re after then this column alone will recoup your subscription price to Inside Traveller many times over. In fact, we guarantee it.
David Stone’s monthly editorial covers on one or more topics of personal interest. Topical and insightful, David has a proven track record for covering stories ahead of the mainstream media, and we have examples on file of our readers following his tip offs and saving themselves much money and hassle by, for instance, switching away from carriers about to go bust. His hands-on expertise gives Inside Traveller its unique edge.
- Trip reports
- Your travel questions answered in our regular Ask-the-Experts feature
- Rogue of the month
- and more.
“Thank you very much for your speedy and comprehensive reply. There are two of us travelling but I think flights are probably still the best option. Will get on to it soon. Thanks again.”JC, Southwold (September 2011)
As you will have gathered we are confident that Inside Traveller is going to significantly improve your travel experience, and save you money into the bargain.
The best way to assess whether Inside Traveller will indeed fulfil its potential for you is to see a copy for yourself, and we’d be delighted send you a copy without cost or obligation.
If within 30 days of receiving your free trial issue you don’t think Inside Traveller is for you, let us know. We won’t process your payment and you will have paid nothing.
Save £48.50 if you decide to subscribe
If, after seeing your free trial issue, you decide that you wish to become a regular reader of Inside Traveller we will be delighted to give you a 50% discount on your first year’s subscription. This means you will save £48.50 for the first year.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Inside Traveller comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. The information it contains is worth many, many times more than the annual subscription rate to you. However, if you are at any time or in any way dissatisfied with the newsletter you may apply for a full money-back refund. Every penny of your unused subscription will be returned to you with no questions asked. Don’t forget either that you are entitled to receive your first issue of Inside Traveller without cost.