The June edition of Inside Traveller is now available by mail and on-line. Amongst the subjects this month are:
• Virgin Atlantic and its new A330s. A story of ineptitude which shows just how desperately the airline needs new ownership and proper management.
• The secret behind the enormous success of the W hotel brand.
• More on the sorry story of von Essen Hotels.
• Is it worth a cuddle on Air New Zealand?
• Should you even think of flying with Tiger in Australia?
• Have Wizzair trumped the rest of the budget airline industry with their new product?
• How to stop the loss of a passport becoming a financial nightmare.
• Is there any point in using www.cheapflights.co.uk?
• Another stunning own-goal from easyJet. Do they really have a clue what they are doing?
If you are not already a subscriber, visit insidetraveller.co.uk.