October’s route news from Inside Traveller is available here, but here are some additional items that missed our editorial deadline:
• Air Arabia Maroc starts flying to Gatwick from Casablanca (thrice weekly) and Tangier (twice weekly) from the end of October.
• British Airways is launching a Gatwick–Alicante service on 31st March, initially with 17 weekly flights, increasing to thrice-daily in July.
• EasyJet has already launched its four-times weekly Bristol–Copenhagen service – this route was originally to be launched at the end of October.
• Jet Airways is cancelling its daily Chennai–Brussels service on 15th November.
• LOT Polish Airlines will operate seven of its Warsaw–Heathrow services between 21st December and 2nd January with Boeing 787 aircraft.
• Monarch Airlines is cancelling services from Birmingham, Gatwick and Manchester to Milan Malpensa at the beginning of November.
• Turkish Airlines is expanding its operation to East Africa with the launch of a five-times weekly service from Istanbul to Kilimanjaro and Mombasa on 4th December.