The latest route news from Inside Traveller is available here, but here are some additional items that missed February’s editorial deadline:
• BMI Regional is cancelling Aberdeen–Groningen service on 9th February.
• Brussels Airlines is to launch a five-times weekly Brussels–Washington service in June.
• FlyBe launches a six-times weekly Birmingham–Lyon service on 1st May.
• Hainan Airlines is pressing on with the launch of a four-times weekly Beijing–Chicago service in September.
• Minoan Air has announced the March launch of two up-to double weekday services from Oxford – to Edinburgh and Oxford.
• Turkish Airlines is launching its second route to Jordan on 3rd April, with a thrice-weekly Istanbul–Aqaba service. Aqaba is the carrier’s 11th new destination of 2013.