The latest route news from Inside Traveller is available here, but below are some additional items that missed February’s editorial deadline:
• AerLingus is cancelling Dublin–Bucharest service at the end of April.
• Croatia Airlines is cancelling its services to Istanbul and London Gatwick from 31st March.
• Easyjet launches twice-weekly services from Luton to Olbia and Mykonos this spring, and is introducing a fourth daily service between Gatwick and Copenhagen on 19th May.
• Emirates is introducing a second daily Airbus A380 service between Dubai and Sydney on 1st June.
• Flybe is increasing the frequency of its weekday services from East Midlands to Edinburgh and Glasgow from three to four flights a day from 1st April, and is also adding Saturday services from Manchester to both Edinburgh and Glasgow at the same time.
• Monarch Airlines is cancelling its Birmingham–Munich service on 23rd April.
• Tarom is expanding its operations at Iasi from 26th April, with the launch of services to Bologna, Heathrow and Turin.
• Virgin Atlantic starts promoting its new domestic UK service, dubbed “Little Red” today. Services from Heathrow to Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Manchester will be rolled out from the end of March using Virgin-liveried AerLingus aircraft.