The latest route news from Inside Traveller is available here, but here are some additional items that missed our editorial deadline:
• Airberlin is launching an up-to five-times weekly Berlin Tegel–Chicago service on 23rd March.
• Air France launches a summer seasonal Paris CDG–Minneapolis service on 21st May, operated daily during the summer peak.
• British Airways is switching from Boeing 747-400 equipment to the Boeing 777-300ER on its daily Heathrow–Singapore–Sydney service from 31st March. It is also cancelling its thrice-daily Gatwick–Manchester service from that date.
• Delta is cancelling its seasonal Memphis–Amsterdam and New York JFK–Valencia services next summer.
• Estonian Air has cancelled plans to launch a Tallinn–London City service, due to start 1st March.
• FlyBe is cancelling its Birmingham–Dundee service, operated by franchise carrier Loganair on 3rd December.
• Lao Airlines launches a thrice-weekly service between Vientiane and Seoul on 21st December.
• Norwegian has announced plans to establish a new base at Gatwick next summer, with routes to 26 destinations in Scandinavia, the Mediterranean and the Canaries, including several in direct competition with easyJet.