The latest route news from Inside Traveller is available here. Below are some additional items that missed the March editorial deadline:
• CityJet has cancelled its London City–Eindhoven service, operated as a twice-weekday service until the end of March.
• EasyJet is launching a daily Gatwick–Bergen service on 20th May.
• FlyBe is introducing two new seasonal ski services in December 2013, from Inverness to Geneva and from Southampton to Grenoble. Both will be operated weekly.
• Jet2.com is introducing two new twice-weekly services from East Midlands in early November – to Prague and Budapest.
• Kenya Airways is launching a thrice weekly service between Nairobi and Abu Dhabi on 1st July.